Sunday, January 13, 2013

Funday Monday

Well Monday is here again and the start of another working week. (whoo hoo). The 3rd day of my giving up smoking and i am now down to 2 in the morning and 2 at night and i am not anxious about when i am having the next smoke doesn't bother me now. Today was the first day that i didn't take any smokes to work and i was sweet and dandy instead of having my normal 3 at my break and then my 1 last week i just enjoyed having my coffee and did not even worry about not having one so i am winning :)and very proud of my self.
giving myself 2 weeks with the 2 and 2 then it will be down to 1 and 1 but the patches are working for me and i know i can do it i have more will power this time and thinking of all the money i will be saving which means i will be able to do more and spend more on scrap booking stuff (love that idea) not that i really need anymore have so much stash that i really need to use..... maybe i should challenge myself to just use my stash and do if for a month or so ........hmmmm might think on this one :)

As you may have seen from my title i love to scrap book and make cards so in the next few days i will post some of my layouts that i have done in the last few months. I love this hobby and am always learning new things. I have been scrap booking for the last 8 years and have many scrapbook albums that have managed
to full up over the years.

Hoping to get some inspiration over the next few days and come up with some layouts so wish me luck and have a great day :)

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for giving up smoking!! Good for you Sandy! :) Can't wait to see what you share here, I'm going to bookmark the page and see if I can figure out a way to follow along easier so I know when you update. xo

    ReplyDelete